there is soo much things to update... yet i am just plain lazy to update...=p am typing this entry in the office.. anyway, i have just shortened by internship.. my last day will then be 31 August!!! yippeee!!!
later there will be mini freshie orientation at uncle chay house there.. hope there are quite a number of freshies.... thanks leon for making a trip down!=) i feel old when i get to know the age of the freshies(eg 19 for girls)... arghhhh.. nvm... we are all still young at heart!!!!=)
i'm looking forward to sch,but i will soo miss those who have already graduated... life wouldnt be the same w/o u all!!!!!! physical training plus guys match tmr! its gonna be a tough fight against pasirians...but guys all the best for it!!!=) u all had the girls utmost support!!!!(",)
I'm not your superwoman' I'm not the kind of girl that you can let down And think that everything's okay Boy, I am only human This girl needs more than occasional Hugs as a token of love from you to me, ooh, baby