Home | Older | Rings | G-Book | Bio | Profile | Notes | Design | Host

Monday, March 13, 2006

"the WorLd of AchiEvemEnt hAs AlwaYs BeloNg to thE OptimiSt"

my mock papers ended and that explains why i'm finally back to blogging..
its also due to some urging from peg and ah chen..
so both of you shld feel honoured k..muahhahaa

shant comment much on my papers cos its the same old story..=p
am still blessed cos its not the real exam yet...
but i am rather drained cos of these mock papers..
got to really thanks choong for giving me rides home almost every night last wk after mugging..=)
therefore i went for my stress reliever today!!!!
and thats of course floorball training!!
3 hours of training, it did make me feel much better after the mocks..
it always feels good to be back for training..
maybe cos i'm one of the hard core fans of SIM BLACKS!
hehe..
its the bond we all share among the gers and guys team...
its how much we all wanna play floorball for the club..
its how we suffer from not enough dosage of floorball when there aint any training..
its how floorball becomes an important part of our lives..
and i am still shocked at how fast floorball became part of me...
its also an avenue of escapism..

for this month, it will be mixed training for gers and guys due to the mock exams..
today's one was conducted by the gers' coach...
some basic skills followed by drills and then 1 on 1, 2 on 2 and lastly its full court game!!
surprisingly, even to the astonishment of our coach, we gers aint tired after the 3 hrs of training and yet still wanting more of games!!=)
had a gd time laughing during dinner time..
we nv fail to make the most noise,loudest laughters(thats always the case when its a big group=D)
my darling floorballers always w/o fail, make my day with a wide smile across my face!!!=]
looking forward to next sunday's training..coach for the day will then be the guys' coach..
wanna experience hows his training is gonna be like!!
mugging continues tmr....

Just heard this old song from Class95 and i think its a sweet one..*winkz*

I wanna call the stars

Down from the sky

I wanna live a day

That never dies

I wanna change the world

Only for you

All the impossible

I wanna do

I wanna hold you close

Under the rain

I wanna kiss your smile

And feel the pain

I know what's beautiful

Looking at you

In a world of lies

You are the truth

And baby

Everytime you touch me

I become a hero

I'll make you safe

No matter where you are

And bring you

Everything you ask for

Nothing is above me

I'm shining like a candle in the dark

When you tell me that you love me

I wanna make you see

Just what I was

Show you the loneliness

And what it does

You walked into my life

To stop my tears

Everything's easy now

I have you here

In a world without you

I would always hunger

All I need is your love to make me stronger