Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high In the land that I heard of once, once in a lullaby. Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue And the dreams that you dare to dream really do come true. Someday I'll wish upon a star, And wake up where the clouds are far behind me. Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Someday I'll wish upon a star And wake up where the clouds are far behind me. Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me. Somewhere over the rainbow blue birds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow why then, oh why can't I?
If happy little blue birds fly across the rainbow Why oh why can't I?
thats the 'appetizer' for the day... now shall move on to the 'main course'... hahaha...
some of my dearies ard doesnt seems to be in the good mood.. is it the season once again when people starts to get depressed,unhappy? talk to a few people on msn... yeah.. you know who you are... i just wish the following days ahead of you will be filled with happiness(",)... dunno why also.. i feeling indifferent at the moment now...
on a lighter note.. catch War of the Worlds... despite it being rather gross and scary.. its overall a nice show.... worth catching i guess.... watch "Fantastic Four" earlier this wk too... i shall be the invisible woman!!hahaha.. the only woman within the four...
off to sleep then.. Nitez to all!!! sweet dreams!!!
wen: yeah u r smart man!!i really dont know how the blogger comment thing works...this shows how terrible i am man!!!=) and u'll be back tmr!!!=)YipPee!!