Home | Older | Rings | G-Book | Bio | Profile | Notes | Design | Host

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

CountiNg dOwN......

All of the things that I want to say
Just aren't coming out right
I'm tripping on words, you got my head spinning
I don't know where to go from here

Cause it's you and me and all of the people
With nothing to do, nothing to prove
And it's you and me and all of the people and
I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off you

Something about you now
I can't quite figure out
Everything she does is beautiful
Everything she does is right


work is getting a little bit sian day by day..
but lunchie getting much better cos got meiyee to accompany me..
thanks lots gal!!(though i know u wont be able to see this)...
yeah...
tmr lunchie shld be with pin,mao,and wei and ah chen!=)

cant believe i'm actually flying off this coming sat..
its so fast...
and i have yet to take leave...=p
*hopefully can take*
jotting down a list of what people ask me to get..
hot in demand thing would be 'laopo bing'....
talking abt that would always remind me of the show abt 'ah wang'...
though the ending was stupid but he was a really sweet husband....
last few days for u guys to request what u want...
no guarantee that i would be able to get them,but i will try k...

know i'm suppose to be excited about this hong kong trip..
and i really am...
but somehow i got mixed feelings about it...

shant go into thinking too much abt it...
*thanks for giving in to me..i promise i will be more sensitive to your feelings next time round*

its getting late...
shall turn in already!!!=)